Sunday, April 3, 2011

A day at the Park

Today we went out to the park to shoot a few of our newest items. It's getting a little bit cooler outside and perfect for a few of my latest pieces.  The maxi shouts 'Autumn' with it's flowy delicate and creamy fabric which we teamed it up with a knit top. We have also got a few adorable pic's of our latest 'I wear my Heart on my Sleeve' Dress... with 3/4 sleeves it's absolutely perfect for the cooler weather ahead of us.  We loved the look with the leggings! It really is such a FUN dress... perfect for twirling on the grass :D






All these are available via our Website

I have so many more exciting pieces coming in the next few days.  I have been designing like crazy! See you all on here soon xx

 All photography by RGUM


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...